Friday, March 23, 2007

Iranians wishes ...

I was listening to Radio Farda which is an Iranian radio which is broadcasted from united states. There were Iranians calling form inside of Iran and outside ( as this radio station is both popular inside and outside Iran ) talking about their wishes in the new Iranian year ...

I thought it might be cool to share some of their wishes in the new year with you on here ...


  • I hope I reach the girl I love in this year and her father accept that we get married befor all my hair gets white !!!
  • The exact real cure for HIV
  • Peace and friendship for east and west
  • Freedom in the following year
  • Freeing of political prisoners
  • Passing university entrance examination
  • America and Iran sitting at one table after 28 years and talk things out
  • Glory and success for all Iranians all around the world
  • I wish the one I love would love me too in this new year
  • No more drugs addicted for our dear youngs
  • No war all around the world, I hope no other child ever hears a bomb blast
  • I hope all new years travelers get back home safe.

No comments: