Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy 8th of March ...

Happy 8th of march, the international women day ... I wish the best for all the women all around the world and should confess that I am so happy that I live in a world that informed me about respecting the nearest being on earth to my own type of being ...

Because it seems like my ancestors or even better say my fathers, didn't
respect much the most precious being on earth and I am ashamed of it ... Where I come from the laws are not so friendly with women :-( The laws in my country, should change ...

At last I wanted to answer a question that today I read on BBC world. The question was if I would like to be a man or a woman if I would be be born again ? My answer is that I don't care what I would be but I know that I would still be a reformist and criticizer to all those unfair cultural and religious habits ... Doesn't matter against who ... men, women, children or minorities ... I would stand in front of those limitations and would demand for their alternation ...

Best regards to all the women all around the world ...

Shahab,

No comments: