Friday, October 16, 2009

My Life, My Fight ...

Tough days ... just got home from school(12:30). I am quite busy these days with lots of things, beginning from my job at university early in the morning(7:30 a.m. everyday) ends to school and its homeworks up to 7 - 11 p.m. at school. Just imagine that after all these things, when I get home I gotta deal with crappy news from Iran(Military taking over political power and lots of other shits happening) ... Well no kidding this is my life, this my fight and I am gonna fight it :-)

I have wasted enough time, now it is time to fight ... Hopefully I am gonna get my bachelor at informatics this semester(probably Robotics but not 100% sure yet). These days I have handed many exercises for 5 courses that I have. Tonight I had a home exam in C programming and I just handed in the files in the last minutes(11:57).

Tougher days on the way ... I have also applied for a master in informatics and beside it, I would be enjoying a full time job as IT department engineer at university... If you are wondering about how the hell am I gonna combine these two together, I still have no clue ... My fight requires a big plan, which I usually am good at writing it down on a paper but sucks at committing to it ...

Officially me !

No comments: