Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exams time ...

It's so damn stupid that when it gets to exam suddenly I feel I have a lot to do ... I mean NOT studying but to do everything but not studying !!! So don't be surprised if I came out with a lot of writings about different things during this period !!!! and then suddenly disappearing after my exams are over and I have time ...

Anyway the exams are getting near and I really need to concentrate on my studies now ... The good point is about Norwegian Language course level 4, which I have already passed and have gained 10 study point out of 40 in this semester and for the remaining 30, I need to take final tests from 3rd to 10th of June. 3rd, 4th and 10th exactly ...

3rd : System Developing
4th : Object Oriented Programming
10th : Discrete Mathematics

Wish me LUCK !!!

No comments: