Monday, May 26, 2008

Exams on the way ...

As I said a lot was on the way RIGHT before my exams ...
  1. I got sick !!! got a wound in my ear and then suddenly it infected the whole left part of my face !!!
  2. My friend came to Oslo for a job interview ...
  3. My girl friend got severley sick !!! For two days we were all the time waiting in different offices of the doctors ... BORING, trust me ... and something about the damn thing which is called LEGEVAKT in Norwegian and is the medical center which is 24/7 open & emergancy cases are sent there as well. But what is damnly funny about this center is that I really believe they just have few doctors and you can wait up 3 hours and a half !!! ( registered at 1:00 and got to see the STUDENT of medicine at 4:30 ) and at the end they just sent us somewhere else which really helped us but their opening hours was really funny ( Saturdays and Sudays from 9:00 - 14:00/19:00-22:00 ) !!!
Today after kind of like 4 days I studdied JUST A LITTLE again ...

Wish me luck !!! ;-)

No comments: