Saturday, February 12, 2011

They did it :-)

‎100% completed ... Dictator is uninstalled :-) 
███████████████████████████
Well THEY did it :-) Mubrak has resigned and there are lots of reasons for Egyptians to celebrate now :-) They managed to do show the time-being pharaoh of their live history that there is no more room for a pharaoh in Egyptian history anymore. They did show him that he can not start a kingdom and place his own son after himself. They did go out, bled, beaten and some were even killed, but they did not bow to HIS wills, and there came the time that HE had to resign and leave the seats for a person that is chosen by PEOPLE:-)

But it is not over. Now it is time for the people to be wise and know exactly what they are doing. They DID know what they DID NOT want, but do they know what they actually WANT ? This was Iranians problem in 1979 and more than the generation that did have this dilemma, my generation did face consequences of it in Iran. I hope Egyptians look at us, a live example in the region and do choose their choice wisely. I do not want to accuse Muslim Brotherhood for what they have not done, but I can say I do not like to see that what happened to my generation in my home country happens to next generation of Egyptians. I can say how hard it would be to live under a state that not only would take away your political freedom, but even your social freedom. It is the responsibility of every single Egyptians voters now to choose wisely and feel the responsibility for the tomorrow of their children. A tomorrow that can be a free democratic Egypt or an Egypt under the rules of frozen minds.

Hereby I would like to give my warmest greetings and best wishes to all the brave people of Egypt ... The successful freedom fighters of our region :-)

picture found on Facebook

No comments: