Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Still vote for CHANGES ...

I have already made it clear that I stand for Obama. Once again I make it clear that it is not because I believe he is going to take it easier up to where I am from(Iran, which I believe he won't take it easier), but it is because he can change the stupid old conservative standards and make a new world. The changes are not related to one country, the chages are going to CHANGE the world, the changes are going to EFFECT the earth, the changes are going to make a NEW WORLD with new standards at least ...

You tell me, he can't do that. I tell you the smallest thing that can change WILL BE DONE BY his lovely dark color :-) It will change our point of view about the world. It will change the way that it's always been. The way that the most powerful man of today's world(President of U.S.A) is a conservative man from a rich farm in Texas or somewhere around there ... This time he is an imigrant from Africa.

People, open it up, at its worst case this is a big CHANGE ... No one if perfect but with all his lacks, he is the right choice. Not a new Bush, Not McCain ...

Stand for changes, vote for changes, vote for OBAMA ...

Hoping for a new better world, standing for Obama, for his CHANGES ...

Shahab,

No comments: