Thursday, October 23, 2008

Playing Along With The Damn Good Reputaion ...

A top European Union court has annulled an EU decision to freeze the funds of a prominent Iranian opposition group.

The People's Mujahideen Organisation of Iran (PMOI) was put on the EU's terror blacklist in 2002, which meant the EU could block the group's finances.

But the Luxembourg-based Court of First Instance ruled on Thursday that the EU's decision was wrong.

The verdict follows an appeal by the group after a British court had ruled in its favour last year.

------------------------

Comment, "My Type" :

Well it won't surprise me that western world would get their hands on ANYTHING or ANYONE to stop Iran from getting an atomic power but "The People's Mujahideen Organisation" are not a really good choice to bet the EU's reputation on them.

I was born in Iran, I grew up in Iran, I like politic, I read about it and I am familiar with Iranian way of thinking. Iranians inside Iran HATE this group(outsiders don't like them much neitehre). They know these guys as tradors who joined SADDAM HUSSEIN in the middle of the war against their home country(Iran). No need to mention their history in killing Kurds in north Iraq with co-operation with Saddam's army.

The leadership of the group are mostly day dreaming about their power in their speeches and it sounds like they really think they are popular in Iran and people want them to march back in Iran and take over the government. Their official media, called "Simaye Azadi" channel is a big lieing broadcaster which is built just to give fate to those who still believe in them. Although I had heard alot about them but since I hadn't heard those lies directly from their official media, I wouldn't have hated them so much. But since then I really dont trust these shamless liers. They lie to you, infront of you, directly in your eyes, about YOU !

The question remains that IF this group has been a terrorist group and has killed innocent people, then why there is no court (out of Iran where they live) or any international organisation that can bring the leaders(that miss used the people under their orders to commit terrorist attacks) to justice ? Is there any different level of terrorism we are talking about ? Because as much as I know these guys were on the same list as the damn other bad guys are ...

Gotto think more about it before you do the thing ... Trust me ... It's EU's good reputation that is being played ...

Shahab,

No comments: