Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Radio, Over ...

L ast week I quited radio ... Lately I barely had time to make programs or better say good ones. I was careless ... I didn't have time at all and it reflect in the shows as well. I quited not to bring down the quality with my mistakes :-)

But I think I would write here that I should thank a person called "Vita Melinauskaite" for teaching me a lot during the time I was working there with her. I learnt quite a lot from her from my daily behaviors to how to make programs and ... She is a good friend, a good director, sometimes very tough but kind and responsible over what she should take care of ... I quarreled with her a lot in this period about things which mostly I found she was right and sometimes she was not but anyway ...

I think at the end, I just should say loud : Thank you vita for everything you did for me, from life lessons to Radio lessons, and I am sorry for all the mistakes I made as a beginner and a friend :-)


With highest regards to Vita.

Shahab.

No comments: