Monday, October 8, 2007

No decent thing in centeral part of axis of Evil !!!

Sometimes I do wonder how blind someone can be ?!

The famous London - Sydney got stuck in Tehran because of their technical difficulties as they should change their bus ... All okay up to here and it is not non of my buisiness that how bad the services of this long tur is BUT what made me write these lines is that I read a message from one of the passangers of this long tur from Tehran.
She wrote to her mother back in UK that : "We are currently stuck in this hell hole waiting for a replacement bus as ours is no longer roadworthy, but where on earth are they going get anything decent in Iran? Mutiny is in the air and everyone is so angry it's unbelievable. The only food supplies we've been able to buy since Istanbul is from petrol stations."

I have no idea what kind of bus they use but we produce so many different types of bus in Iran. Maybe they just need to open their eyes a little bit more !!! I remind to the company and this lady that you are in a country which is a biggest car producer in whole middle east. I guess there is no food supply as well in Iran which they never stopped by to buy something like very different types of Iranian made potato chips, snacks, cakes, delicious dishes ... There is something wrong with this trip ...



No comments: