Thursday, September 6, 2007

Officially TiErEd ...

If this page is officially me then I am kind of officially tiered. Yeah kind of tiered of the life. Maybe that's why I worked whole summer with no break and right afterwards continued my studies ...

Anyway soon I am going to turkey for a week so I think it would be quite nice to rest a little bit after tiering summer and I would get to see my cousin who I haven't seen him for more than one year. It would be cool I guess but still I am kind of officially tiered of the whole story of life its self and it is not just because of work and other stuffs ... Should confess I don't understand girls much :-(

Kind of depressed I guess ...

Whatever ...

This is officially Shahab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Should confess I don't understand girls much :-("
No surprise: men and women come from different planets:-)

Shahab said...

There you go ... Jeg er med ;-)