Monday, February 3, 2014

Perfect shot from Beijing

Anyone who has visited Beijing (specially the old town) knows Beijing is like a fort. It feels like a military spirit has covered the whole city. You could think yeah right, this is typical communist countries, however in other grand Chinese cities you do not see such thing and actually see the police in charge. However in Beijing it looks like the red army rules ...
This said, it doesn't mean one would not enjoy the ancient cultural spirit which could be found overall in Beijing. It for sure is one of the best cities I've visited and for last but not least where I tasted one of the best foods, the Beijing duck :-)

This photo which I saw on the news, really stunned me for a minute and had to post it on my blog here and write about it. I don't know the photographer, but I should admire her / him to the highest regards. Perfect shot, showing the military spirit of Beijing and even shadows are reflecting typical Chinese faces ...

Source: TIME

Source : TIME magazine website

No comments: