Friday, December 4, 2009

Exams finished but I am TIERED :-(

Exams are finished and I am not happy with the result. I worked day and night in the last night and went for an A or B, but I don't think so... The point is not that I want a shining A, the point is I worked hard, but I am not happy now. As Yao said I've done my best. I had 4 exams, 2 of the today. I barley got to sleep these days, even if I wanted to ... It was stress all the way ...
Today the first exam was damn hard and at the 2nd one I was too tiered. I knew the answers to 90% of questions but I could not remember much of what I had read in the last month ... Actually if I had not drank two red bulls I could not even sit on the chair !!!

Anyway, probably I have my bachelor now and now it is over but I hope my grades are good enough to get in to my favorite master program, robotics ...

No comments: