Monday, May 7, 2007

Dress !!!

This year's pre-summer crackdown on what the Iranian authorities think is un-Islamic dress is much harsher than in previous years. But as the last years actions have shown when most of the people are wearing in this UN-ISLAMIC way, then no one can do anything about it. I don't think Iranian government wouln't know that these atmospheres in Tehran might make people more stressful but it wont last forever and those Tehrani girls ( Capital girls, oh my goodness, very tough ... ) wont bow infront of anyone ... There are better usage for all these money and energy which is wasting over this useless plan !

Whatever the hidden and unhidden goals of this plan can be, I want to discuss one of the results of these actions among the youth population of Iran. As I remember I never got a comment from anyone about my clothes but everytime I saw such behaviours from police or university gaurds, I would really feel sad and down and suddenly it would come to my mind where the hell is here that you even can't wear what you want ???!!!
These useless behaviours are the main cause that young nobles leave the country ... They are sick of all those SHOULDs and SHOULDN'Ts that when they have the opportunity to leave the country with their very good characters from university or their top researchs, they wouldn't even doubt it ...

I have just one word to say with the Islamic government in my country, Whatever you want to do, you need Iranian people. Don't make them run away from their own being and serve another land with their wisdom. It doesn't matter what clothes we are in, the most beautiful thing is that everyone would be in the outfit they like, not the one we make them to wear. If my generation is not wearing what you like, its your fault because we were raised up in Islamic republic of Iran not Kingdom of Iran. So lets deal together to build the country like no other has even done. For this goal we need patiance, understanding and respect.

Have a look @ what people believes form inside Iran at BBC :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/6596363.stm


No comments: