Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cross country course, Theory !!!

We had a great stand up comedy show yesterday at Blindern. We had a CROSS COUNTRY skiing course and it was THEORICAL !!! anyway we went there and it was so stupid because first of all the guy could hardly speak English and every singel student in that course were international students from all around the world ... So our funny teacher started the class with 50 minutes wasting time on reading through our names & making us laugh ... Dont get me wrong, we were not laughing at our names, we were laughing at his show !!! because he got to a girl from Hongkong and he said whats your name ? The girl exactly said the name taht was written there in the paper but it was the problem because the teacher could barely pronounce it and then he said OKAY but what should I call you in those SPECIAL SITUATIONS ... Suddenly whole class started laughing ...

Anyway then he started talking about how you are going to loose heat and other stupid things which freaked whole class out !!!

It was kind of so funny and on top we got another type of Scandinavian break which was 25 minutes !!!!

PLUS !!!! I forgot to say maybe more than half of class were German students and the teacher was kind of wow !!! how many Germans and ofcourse I was there with my German friend and then when the teacher was drawing a snow crystal of a new snow crystal, it was completley like that Nazi logo and the Germans suddenly freaked out !!! and he turned around and looked at me asking what is it look like and suddenly my friend Christopher said : DONT ASK GERMANS !!! and whole class started laughing ... Then our stand up comedian ;-) said : OH I DID MY BEST NOT TO MAKE IT LIKE THAT BUT ANY WAY WE ARE NOT AT WAR OR SOMETHING !!! =)) it was soooooooooooooooooooo funny and stupid of course !!!

Anyway, we are in Norway ;-)

P.S. I am going to upload some pictures from drawings I had in the class and the pictures my German friend took from the class :-D

1 comment:

TERESA said...

What a pity I missed this funny show...